Knights Nuggets: The Bruins are going to the dance
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Mark Stone continues to be good at hockey. He scored against France to help give Team Canada another win. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- Speaking of which, it really is only a matter of time before Stone becomes the first captain in Golden Knights history. It’s basically a given. [SinBin.vegas]
In other news...
- The Bruins are going to the Stanley Cup Final. Congrats to the city of Boston — one of the most championship-starved towns in sports! [Stanley Cup Of Chowder]
- Esa Lindell will be playing for the Stars for a bit longer. He got a shiny new contract yesterday. [Defending Big D]
- The NHL needs to figure out to fix its replay and officiating problem. But how will that issue be resolved? [The Athletic]
- Staying on that topic, the NHL once again admitted to screwing up a major call that resulted in a crucial victory for the Sharks. It’s becoming the theme of the postseason. How fun!
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.