Knights Nuggets: The day has come
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights got their asses kicked by the Jets this weekend. If you’re not concerned, you probably should be. [KOI]
- George McPhee apparently doesn’t want to trade for a rental, but is that really such a good idea? [SinBin.vegas]
- You’re not gonna believe this, but Colin Miller isn’t too stoked about being benched — and for good reason. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- The Knights may be out of the Mark Stone sweepstakes, but who the hell knows? [KOI]
- As you likely already know, Ryan Reaves has his own brewing company, and this makes me want to drink one of his beers and then run through a brick wall.
This is the story of the underdog— Ryan Reaves (@reavo7five) February 25, 2019
This is 7five brewing
Check 🔗 in bio pic.twitter.com/4lCBslq9fZ
In other news...
- The Dallas Stars traded for Mats Zuccarello, and Zuc immediately got hurt in his debut with Dallas. Brutal. [Defending Big D]
- The Sharks just got a lot scarier. Gustav Nyquist is headed to San Jose, and they look ready for a deep playoff run. [Fear The Fin]
- In case you missed it, the Blue Jackets traded for Matt Duchene. [The Cannon]
- They also traded for Ryan Dzingel. The Columbus Senators are going to be really fun to watch! [The Cannon]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.