Knights Nuggets: The ever-changing ice at T-Mobile Arena takes yet another new form
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Ivan Morozov has been getting his feet wet in the KHL recently, and he comes in at No. 15 on our Top 25 Under 25 list. [KOI]
- At No. 14 on our list comes 2019 second-round draft selection Kaedan Korczak, who has played a massive role for the WHL’s Kelowna Rockets. [KOI]
- The ice at T-Mobile Arena is going to look a little bit different this coming season. The Golden Knights are going to turn the entire arena gold soon enough.
It’s beginning to look a lot like— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) September 3, 2019
HOCKEY SEASON 😍 pic.twitter.com/W5a6JlLywy
In other news...
- After 15 seasons of NHL hockey under his belt, Red Wings defenseman Niklas Kronwall is calling it a career. [Winging It In Motown]
- NHL Seattle now has an assistant general manager — it’s Ricky Olczyk, who was previously a scout for the Maple Leafs. [NHL]
- Mitch Marner, Mikko Rantanen, Patrik Laine and many other RFAs remain unsigned. What gives? Evidently, it’s term that is slowing things down. [The Athletic]
- Moment of silence for Jack Eichel’s excellent music taste.
Mount Rushmore of guitar players? @BuffaloSabres captain @Jackeichel15 shows off his classic rock knowledge! 🎸 pic.twitter.com/0QYdZygwpL— NHL (@NHL) September 3, 2019
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.