Knights Nuggets: The Golden Knights now have Spanish social media channels
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- In case you missed it, the Golden Knights signed Mark Stone to a contract worth $76 million. So how does that impact William Karlsson’s contract situation? [The Athletic]
- Trading away Erik Brannstrom really stinks. But the Knights still have Nic Hague, and it’s been his play that made Brannstrom expendable. [The Athletic]
- Some really cool news here. The Golden Knights now have Spanish social media channels! Just another way for the NHL’s newest franchise to engage with its diverse hockey market.
The Golden Knights are excited to announce official VGK Spanish social media channels!— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) March 11, 2019
Las plataformas contendrán fotos, videos y contenido exclusivo para los fanáticos de Los Golden Knights de habla hispana.https://t.co/e6RrlILuCf
In other news...
- The NHL is investigating Morgan Rielly’s alleged use of a homophopic slur during the Maple Leafs’ game against the Lightning last night. Not a good look at all. [TSN]
- Flames forward Matthew Tkachuk is going to get paid a whole lot of money this summer. [The Hockey News]
- The Columbus Blue Jackets? Yup, they’re still quite bad! [The Cannon]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.