Knights Nuggets: The Golden Knights officially have a sled hockey team
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights officially have a sled hockey team, so that’s pretty freaking awesome. [Golden Knights]
- Have you noticed that the Golden Knights just haven’t looked all that fast this season? Well, they haven’t. And Nate Schmidt’s taken notice. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- The Knights haven’t been winning many games, so maybe it would be a good idea to start making some lineup changes. [SinBin.vegas]
In other news...
- The Hockey Hall of Fame welcomed the Class of 2018 last night. Who should be included in next year’s class? [The Hockey News]
- Remember the British Invasion of the ‘60s that changed the shape of music forever? Well, the NHL is having a Finnish Invasion. [ESPN]
- Another week, another person saying how Fortnite is ruining the NHL. [The Washington Post]
- Did you see this save by Pekka Rinne? If not, you need to see this save by Pekka Rinne.
Wait, what, HOW? pic.twitter.com/HWTtTItSsS— NHL (@NHL) November 13, 2018
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.