Knights Nuggets: The Sharks are going home
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- It’s official. The Golden Knights are building a new hockey facility in Henderson. [KOI]
- Golden Knights players are doing some awesome things for Team Canada right now. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- One of those players is Mark Stone, who was absolutely fantastic in his first 25 games as a Golden Knight. [KOI]
- Need proof of Stone’s awesomeness? Check out this beautiful assist from Stone in Team Canada’s win over Team USA.
Mark Stone is a trickster! @18Dubois wastes no time. pic.twitter.com/6sTnzFjMMy— Team Canada Men (@HC_Men) May 21, 2019
In other news...
- The St. Louis Blues — not the San Jose Sharks — are going to the Stanley Cup Final! [St. Louis Game Time]
- Who are the top 107 prospects in this year’s draft? Corey Pronman of The Athletic has you covered. [The Athletic]
- The future of women’s hockey remains uncertain. Should the NHL even be involved? [The Hockey News]
- One of my favorite things to happen in recent hockey history was Great Britain’s amazing chant after their win against France.
The best team in the world. Self-deprecating legends.— caitlin berry (@caitlinsports) May 20, 2019
"We're shit and we know we are!" 🇬🇧 #IIHFWorlds pic.twitter.com/xssCFTepSJ
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.