Knights Nuggets: There was a fire at City National Arena
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights lost for just the second time since acquiring Mark Stone — to the Red Wings, of all teams. [KOI]
- Marc-Andre Fleury’s firstborn son has arrived! His name is James and he’s going to be a really good player for the Golden Knights one day. [KOI]
- The Golden Knights dodged a bullet. Max Pacioretty’s injury didn’t look good, but he’s only listed as day-to-day. [KOI]
- There was a fire at City National Arena over the weekend. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
In other news...
- Stop me if you’ve heard this before, but the Edmonton Oilers badly need to make changes. Many, many changes. [The Hockey News]
- The Capitals are visiting the White House soon, but multiple players are choosing not to join them. [The Athletic]
- If you don’t like the Hurricanes’ post-game celebrations, I really don’t know what to tell you. Do better?
THIS IS MADNESS! pic.twitter.com/aD67Z2hy27— Carolina Hurricanes (@NHLCanes) March 24, 2019
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.