Knights Nuggets: There’s a new GM in Seattle
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Alright, guys. Don’t get too excited, but Jake Bischoff is coming back for three more years! [KOI]
- Nikita Gusev is quite good, and the Golden Knights will look awfully silly if they don’t sign him as soon as possible. [KOI]
- The Golden Knights are going on another road trip this summer, and everyone’s favorite 37-year-old UFA defenseman will be joining them for the ride. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- Marc-Andre Fleury will make a young fan’s day today on ESPN. [KOI]
In other news...
- We have a general manager in Seattle. Ron Francis will build NHL’s newest team’s roster. [The Seattle Times]
- The Blackhawks traded Artem Anisimov to the Senators for Zack Smith yesterday. [Second City Hockey]
- Jakub Vrana signed a solid deal to stay with the Capitals. [Japers’ Rink]
- William Nylander changed his jersey number, and he’s helping fans who are looking to update their own Nylander sweaters.
#WilliamNylander is switching his number to 88 and is pulling a solid for fans who own his jersey 👀👏 pic.twitter.com/VXd9qH23pk— TSN (@TSN_Sports) July 15, 2019
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.