Knights Nuggets: Time to get spicy!
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Why didn’t Reilly Smith or Max Pacioretty get a crack at Jaroslav Halak in the shootout against Boston? We don’t know! But Gerard Gallant does. [SinBin.vegas]
- If there’s one thing that the benching of Colin Miller is showing us, it’s that Gerard Gallant isn’t afraid to send a message to anyone in the Vegas locker room. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- The Golden Knights sure love their pregame naps. [Las Vegas Sun]
In other news...
- The Senators are about to trade pretty much every good player on the team. [Silver Seven]
- Nikita Kucherov officially has 100 points on the season. It’s February. What he’s doing is ridiculous. [ESPN]
- The Capitals traded for speedy winger Carl Hagelin yesterday. [Japers’ Rink]
- For some reason, Jakob Silfverberg has agreed to a five-year contract extension with the Ducks. No one really understands why. [Anaheim Calling]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.