Knights Nuggets: Trades! Trades! Trades!
Start off your morning by reading up on some hockey news.
Rise and shine! Let’s check in on some news and notes:
- Trades! The Senators sent Mike Hoffman to the Sharks in exchange for Mikkel Boedker. San Jose then flipped the embattled winger to the Panthers. It’s the most wonderful time of the year, folks! [Silver Seven]
- Speaking of our friends up in Ottawa, it appears the Golden Knights are back in the Erik Karlsson sweepstakes. And the trade talks are heating up, apparently. [Knights on Ice]
- Unlike Karlsson, though, there are a number of players who probably won’t be traded because of their awful contracts. [The Hockey News]
- Staying on the topic of people with Karlsson as their last name, William Karlsson unsurprisingly says he wants to stay in Vegas. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- Phil Kessel apparently wouldn’t be all that mad if the Penguins traded him. [The Athletic]
- Artemi Panarin is also being shopped, so that’s a thing. [Sportsnet]
- Another day, another mock draft. How does The Athletic’s Corey Pronman see the first round unfolding? [The Athletic]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.