Knights Nuggets: Vegas continues to break records
Start your morning off by reading up on some hockey news.
Let’s get to the links:
- The Golden Knights beat the Los Angeles Kings in an overtime thriller Thursday night, making them the first expansion team in NHL history to win six straight games in an inaugural season. Not bad! [Knights On Ice]
- Vegas doesn’t play badly very often. But when they do, they almost always solve their issues immediately. [SinBin.vegas]
- Kris Letang is one of the best defensemen in the game and apparently the Pittsburgh Penguins are willing to listen to trade offers for the 30-year-old. Interesting. [SB Nation]
- Want to keep track of the 2018 IIHF World Junior Championships? Look no further. [SB Nation]
- Zac Rinaldo was suspended just six games for sucker punching Samuel Girard. But is Rinaldo the problem? Or is it the NHL? [The Hockey News]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.