Knights Nuggets: Vegas’ goalie conundrum could end sooner rather than later
Start your morning off with a hint of hockey news.
Happy Tuesday! Let’s check out what’s going on with the Golden Knights:
- The Golden Knights are in the midst of a goaltending crisis. Not only is Marc-Andre Fleury out of commission for the time being, but Malcolm Subban is now out for at least a month. Not great! [Knights On Ice]
- And before you even ask, no. The Golden Knights should not even think about signing Antti Niemi. [Knights On Ice]
- After all, the Knights may not even need to sign another goalie. By the looks of it, Fleury could be back in action within a week or so. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- Despite Vegas’ current issues in net, it’s time people start taking the 6-1-0 Knights as legitimate competitors. [Knights On Ice]
- Episode 4 of the Knights On Ice Podcast is live and I forgot that the Dallas Stars are in the Central and not the Pacific. [Knights On Ice]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more Golden Knights coverage.