Knights Nuggets: Vegas is undefeated since trading for Mark Stone
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights defeated the Dallas Stars in Mark Stone’s debut. Vegas is now 1-0-0 since the trade, folks! [KOI]
- By trading for Stone, the Knights proved that they are not only keen on winning in the future, but also right here, right now. [The Athletic]
- Here’s a chronological, step-by-step look at how Mark Stone ended up in Vegas. [Golden Knights]
- Who are the big winners from this year’s trade deadline? Hint: Vegas is one of them. [The Hockey News]
In other news...
- Eric Staal is going to be a member of the Wild for a little bit longer. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Things are really, really bad for the Senators right now, but it’s not going to stay that way forever. [The Athletic]
- Oscar Lindberg scored in his debut with the Senators — on his first shift! Good to see Lindberg making an impact with his new team.
Nice first shift for the new guys. #GoSensGo pic.twitter.com/fFbVpeHI9W— Ottawa Senators (@Senators) February 27, 2019
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.