Knights Nuggets: Marc-Andre Fleury ranked NHL’s top goalie
Start your morning with the latest news from Vegas and around the League.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights routed the Pittsburgh Penguins over the weekend and Jonathan Marchessault got Vegas’ first hat trick of the season. Nifty! [KOI]
- Who is the best player in the Golden Knights’ locker room? William Karlsson? Alex Tuch? Neither. It might just be Reilly Smith. [The Athletic]
- The All-Star Game doesn’t matter. Like, at all. But perhaps the Golden Knights got snubbed this season? [Las Vegas Sun]
- Marc-Andre Fleury? He’s pretty good. According to The Hockey News, he is perhaps the best goalie in the NHL. [The Hockey News]
In other news...
- Guys, the New York Islanders might legitimately be good. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- Shocker. The NHL still doesn’t know how to handle its very obvious concussion problem. [The Athletic]
- What would be the best possible matchup for the Stanley Cup Final? I can think of one in particular (rematch, baby). [The Hockey News]
- Not everyone is too stoked about the World Cup being cancelled, but it certainly doesn’t seem like the end of the world. [ESPN]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.