Knights Nuggets: Vegas signs a defenseman to entry-level contract
Start your morning off with a hint of hockey news.
Happy Thursday! Let’s check out what’s going on with the Golden Knights:
- The Golden Knights have signed a new player! The team agreed to terms with defenseman Dylan Coghlan to a three-year entry-level contract. Learn more about Coghlan here. [Knights On Ice]
- A lot of Vegas’ veterans are really enjoying what they’re seeing from the prospects. [Knights On Ice]
- Despite the whirlwind, Golden Knights players are finally starting to get used to their new surroundings and teammates. [Sports Illustrated]
- The Golden Knights’ Twitter game is unrivaled and the Montreal Canadiens are the most recent victims of Vegas’ incomparable shade-throwing. [CBS Sports]
- Defenseman Shea Theodore has a very good shot at making the Golden Knights, but his two-way contract is doing him no favors. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more Golden Knights coverage.