Knights Nuggets: Vegas still recovering from tragedy
Start your morning off with a hint of hockey news.
It’s been quite a week for Las Vegas. But after one of the most unimaginably horrible tragedies in American history, we’re ready to try and get back into the swing of things. Let’s check out what’s going on with the Golden Knights:
- Our wonderful site manager Danny Webster had some words about the events that occurred a few days ago. Moral of the story? Vegas will prevail. [Knights On Ice]
- Vegas picked up former Boston Bruins goalie Malcolm Subban off waivers, which leaves the team with three goalies currently on the roster. Interesting. [Knights On Ice]
- The Golden Knights also signed center Brandon Pirri, one of Gerard Gallant’s former players (!), to a two-way contract. Fun! [Knights On Ice]
- Sadly, our golden child Shea Theodore, along with Vadim Shipachyov and Alex Tuch, have been assigned to the AHL. But how long until they’re called back up? [Knights On Ice]
- It would have been really cool to see Jaromir Jagr in a Golden Knights uniform. Unfortunately, he signed with the Calgary Flames, which is a real bummer. [Matchsticks & Gasoline]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more Golden Knights coverage.