Knights Nuggets: We lost to Arizona, but we’re also going to the playoffs, so who cares?
Start off your morning by reading up on some hockey news.
Happy Thursday! Let’s check in on some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights lost to the Coyotes last night, which feels extremely weird and yucky. [Knights On Ice]
- Regardless of the loss, though, the Golden Knights are going to the playoffs! We’re just getting started, folks! [ProHockeyTalk]
- Let’s check in on some of the youngsters likely to make the leap to the NHL soon! [The Hockey News]
- Head injuries are clearly a major issue in hockey. But for whatever reason, the NHL refuses to acknowledge it. [TSN]
- It’s common for ice hockey to be played on, you know, ice. So it’s only natural that the NHL is trying to do its part in protecting the environment. [USA TODAY]
- Zdeno Chara just turned 41 and is still getting contract extensions. Mad respect. [Stanley Cup Of Chowder]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.