Knights Nuggets: Welcome back, Keegan
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- He’s back! The Golden Knights re-signed Keegan Kolesar to a three-year contract extension. [Knights On Ice]
- Allan Walsh, every Golden Knights fan’s favorite player agent, sure isn’t a fan of the way the “untrustworthy” team treats its players. [SinBin.vegas]
In other news...
- Who’s going to win the 2022 World Junior Championship? It’s anyone’s guess, but you should probably put your money on Connor Bedard’s team. [NHL]
- You know what’s fun? Talking about trades that are probably never going to happen. Here’s a bunch of them. [The Athletic]
- The Jets signed Mason Appleton to a three-year contract extension. Love that for them. [Sportsnet]
- Please look at this picture of Darcy Kuemper hanging out with the Stanley Cup and his very good puppy.
A great way to start the day. Darcy Kuemper with his best friend, Rogie. Friends fur-ever! 😣 (Saskatoon, SK) #StanleyCup @Avalanche @NHL @HockeyHallFame pic.twitter.com/gnYsnrzgzG— Philip Pritchard (@keeperofthecup) August 6, 2022
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.