Knights Nuggets: What even was that?
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- After playing one of their best games of the season, the Golden Knights handed the Avalanche their first home victory in over a month. Because of course they did. [KOI]
- You asked, I answered. The Monday Morning Mailbag returned yesterday. And with the trade deadline approaching, what better time to field some questions? [KOI]
- No one knows what’s going to happen with Mark Stone, but the Golden Knights should be kicking the tires regardless. [SinBin.vegas]
- Last season’s trade for Tomas Tatar? Yeah, you can officially consider that a complete dud. [The Hockey News]
In other news...
- Nikita Kucherov is out of this world. He now has 99 points in 60 games. Absolute insanity. [Raw Charge]
- The Blackhawks and Senators both agreed to not play any defense last night. [Second City Hockey]
- Former Oiler Sam Gagner is now back on the Oilers. Poor Sam. [Copper And Blue]
- A painful skin condition forced Marian Hossa to end his career early. Now he’s speaking out about it. [The Athletic]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.