Knights Nuggets: Wild still have Vegas’ number
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights seem to have issues with the Minnesota Wild for whatever reason. Last night, those struggles continued. [KOI]
- Ever wonder how Paul Stastny got the nickname Paulie Walnuts? Of course you do! Here’s the story behind it. [The Athletic]
In other news...
- The Carolina Hurricanes signed Teuvo Teravainen to a five-year, $27 million contract yesterday. [Canes Country]
- Peter Chiarelli is slowly but steadily ruining the Edmonton Oilers from top to bottom. [Copper and Blue]
- The Islanders are one of the biggest surprises of the season, but their goalie may be an even bigger surprise. [The Hockey News]
- Martin St. Louis is joining forces with his former coach to improve the Blue Jackets’ power play. [ESPN]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.