Knights Nuggets: Will Stone be the same?
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Robin Lehner officially underwent successful surgery yesterday, so hopefully it’s a smooth road to recovery. [Knights On Ice]
- Mark Stone’s back injury hindered him for much of the season. Will it continue to impact his play? Or will he return to the elite form we’ve come to know? [The Athletic]
- If you wanted the Golden Knights to fire Kelly McCrimmon, well, that definitely isn’t happening. At least not soon. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
In other news...
- After coming up short in Game 1, the Panthers responded with a dominant win over the Capitals in Game 2. [Japers’ Rink]
- Speaking of responding, the Rangers beat the Penguins in Game 2 of their series after losing an overtime thriller in Game 1. [Blueshirt Banter]
- The Stars have evened up their series against the Flames as well! Another low-scoring affair in Calgary. [Defending Big D]
- Despite Connor Ingram’s best efforts, the Avalanche are just too much for the Predators to handle. Colorado leads the series 2-0. [Mile High Hockey]
- Wayne Gretzky took the “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take” meme a step further last night, and it was awesome.
BREAK THE INTERNET. @WayneGretzky pic.twitter.com/9LUHQyJ1e8— NHLonTNT (@NHL_On_TNT) May 5, 2022
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.