Knights Nuggets: You can’t win ‘em all
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- We almost forgot how much losing stinks, but the Sharks gave us a good reminder last night. [KOI]
- Brandon Pirri’s extremely brief demotion to the AHL was quite bizarre, and we still don’t understand the reasoning behind it. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- Yeah, the Golden Knights lost last night, but they’ve been pretty darn good recently. It may even be fair to wonder if they’re a better team this year than they were last year. [SinBin.vegas]
In other news...
- Things are getting pretty weird between Sergei Bobrovsky and the Columbus Blue Jackets. [The Cannon]
- John Tavares just might be the best free agent signing ever. [Sportsnet]
- Nathan MacKinnon and Avalanche head coach Jared Bednar got into a heated exchange on the bench Wednesday night. [Mile High Hockey]
- Alex Ovechkin, someway, somehow, sent Zdeno Chara into the bench.
We're positive @ovi8 left Zdeno shook. pic.twitter.com/NbV1KrL0ey— NHL (@NHL) January 11, 2019
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.