Knights Nuggets: A Las Vegas native is trying to earn a spot on the Knights’ roster
Start off your morning by reading up on some hockey news.
Rise and shine! Let’s check in on some news and notes:
- Have you heard of Gage Quinney? If not, you better get used to hearing about him. The Las Vegas native has a chance to earn a spot on his hometown team’s roster this summer. [Las Vegas Sun]
- Where will Erik Brannstrom play next season? Vegas? Chicago? Brandon? The 18-year-old has a multitude of options. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- Everyone’s talking about John Tavares and Paul Stastny, but what about the other guys who don’t get as much time in the limelight? [The Hockey News]
- The 2019 NHL Entry Draft is an entire year away, but we still have a pretty good idea about who will be taken first overall. [Sportsnet]
- The Penguins are apparently going to sign Jack Johnson, so that’s a bit interesting. [Pensburgh]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.