Knights Nuggets: And now it’s time to think about the CBA
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- No. 17 on our Top 25 Under 25 list is Nicolas Roy, who the Golden Knights acquired from the Hurricanes this offseason. [KOI]
- There will be a few new faces on Golden Knights broadcasts this season. Mike McKenna (!), Daren Millard and Stormy Buonantony are all joining the AT&T SportsNet family. [KOI]
- There’s no denying that Marc-Andre Fleury is awesome. But he could be even more awesome if he receives fewer starts this season. [SinBin.vegas]
- What do the folks at NHL Network think about the Knights this season?
In other news...
- The NHL and NHLPA have until September 1 and September 15, respectively, to decide if they are going to opt out of the current CBA. [RMNB]
- Ben Lovejoy, who won a Stanley Cup one time, has retired. [NHL]
- Andrei Markov’s agent says the 40-year-old is going to play in the NHL this season. I don’t know about that one, chief. [NHL]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.