Knights Nuggets: Carpenter for Masterton
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights’ top line has returned to its elite form, and you can thank Reilly Smith for that. [KOI]
- Ryan Carpenter has been nominated for the Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy, so that’s pretty neat. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- Will the Golden Knights play an outdoor game soon? Gary Bettman seems to be a fan of the idea. [The Athletic]
- Who’s been the unsung hero for the Golden Knights this season? I’ll give you a hint — ginger. [ESPN]
In other news...
- The NHL if totally on board with this whole sports betting thing. The league has now formed a partnership with William Hill. [ProHockeyTalk]
- If you like wacky stats, today’s your lucky day. [The Hockey News]
- Quinn Hughes made his NHL debut for the Canucks last night, and he looks pretty freaking good.
Quinn Hughes with the finesse, the shot, and the assist on Brock Boeser's goal, earning his first point in the NHL. The first of many, I am sure. #Canucks pic.twitter.com/z0x0PJnK8Y— J.D. Burke (@JDylanBurke) March 29, 2019
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.