Knights Nuggets: Eliminated
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights lost in the shootout to the Blackhawks last night. For the first time in franchise history, the Knights have failed to qualify for the playoffs. [Knights On Ice]
- A lot went wrong for the Golden Knights this season. What can they do to avoid a similar fate next season? [The Athletic]
- It doesn’t really matter at this point, but if you’re curious about why the Knights were being so weird about Robin Lehner getting surgery, here’s your answer. [The Athletic]
In other news...
- The NHLPA Player Poll is out, and you’ll be shocked to learn that players really love visiting Vegas. [NHLPA]
- The Predators are going to the playoffs, but they may have to battle without their star goaltender. [On The Forecheck]
- The PHF has a new commissioner!
The PHF today announced that Reagan Carey has been appointed the league’s next commissioner, bringing over twenty years of leadership in the sports industry to the role including unparalleled experience in women’s hockey.— PHF (@PHF) April 26, 2022
👑 | https://t.co/Ro9oAzF6LK pic.twitter.com/f7fkKQB7Cd
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.