Knights Nuggets: Extreme hockey withdrawals
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Our Top 25 Under 25 series is here! Check out the five honorable mentions who just missed the cut. [KOI]
- With training camp right around the corner, it’s team we take a look at what other teams in the Pacific have been up to. [KOI]
- What does the Golden Knights’ Stanley Cup window look like? Pretty wide open even after a not-very-good summer. [The Hockey News]
- The Buffalo Sabres just revealed some pretty awesome alternates with a golden trim, and the Golden Knights threw some shade about it.
GOLD?!?— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) August 16, 2019
ON A HOCKEY JERSEY?!?
WHO COULD HAVE POSSIBLY THOUGHT OF THAT?!?!? 🙃 https://t.co/PuFgUuMajS
In other news...
- A number of big-name restricted free agents remain unsigned, and it’s becoming a problem that could impact every team in the NHL. [The Athletic]
- Minor trade alert — Detroit acquired Adam Erne from the Lightning for a draft pick. [Winging It In Motown]
- It sure sounds like Patrik Laine is uncertain about his future with the Winnipeg Jets. Get your popcorn ready.
Patrik Laine had some interesting comments about his situation in Winnipeg 😳 pic.twitter.com/NgkFDCgbBe— Sportsnet (@Sportsnet) August 17, 2019
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.