Knights Nuggets: Let the free agency games begin!
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The move just about everyone expected. The Golden Knights finally traded defenseman Colin Miller. [KOI]
- What does the Miller trade mean for the Knights? Well, we’ll get to see at least one of the kids a whole lot in 2019-20. [KOI]
- Here’s all the juicy info you need on the newest Golden Knight, Nicolas Roy. [KOI]
In other news...
- Not long after Penguins GM Jim Rutherford said he was not going to trade Phil Kessel, he did, in fact, trade Phil Kessel — to the Coyotes! [Five For Howling]
- Joe Pavelski is headed to Dallas. The long-time Shark will sign a three-year deal with the Stars. [The Athletic]
- It’s also looking like Matt Duchene will sign with the Predators. Not much of a surprise. [Sportsnet]
- Andrew Shaw is going back to Chicago. [Second City Hockey]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.