Knights Nuggets: Links, baby!
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Jake Leschyshyn, who doesn’t like being asked about the ACL injury he suffered a couple years back, comes in at No. 18 on our Top 25 Under 25 list. [KOI]
- The Golden Knights should be able to spend a little bit of money next summer. Who will they spend that money on? [Las Vegas Sun]
- Bryce Harper’s newborn son is already a member of the Golden Knights family.
Welcome to the #VegasBorn family Krew Aron Harper! 👶— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) August 27, 2019
Hey @bryceharper3, we’ll keep our eyes out for him at the 2037 draft 😉 pic.twitter.com/OpZt2i6cJh
In other news...
- Goaltender Cam Ward signed a one-day contract with the Hurricanes to retire in the place he began his NHL career, so that’s pretty cool. [Canes Country]
- Somehow a mascot not named Gritty was voted NHL Mascot of the Year. What an upset. [NBC Sports]
- The Oilers are a complete embarrassment. Is there any hope for the folks up in Edmonton? [The Hockey News]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.