Knights Nuggets: Marc-Andre Fleury practices in full for first time since injury
Start your morning off by reading up on some hockey news.
Happy Thursday! Let’s get to the links:
- Marc-Andre Fleury was a full participant in the Golden Knights’ practice Wednesday. His return is not far away, y’all! [NHL]
- Jonathan Marchessault has been pretty amazing this season and deserves to be paid a boatload of money, preferably by the Golden Knights. [Knights On Ice]
- Two of the Golden Knights’ top prospects could be playing for Team Canada in the 2018 World Juniors, which is awesome. So regardless of your country of origin, you better be keeping an eye on the Canadians! [Knights On Ice]
- Want to know how the Golden Knights’ AHL affiliate is doing? Our own Shepard Price has all the news and notes you need on the Chicago Wolves. [Knights On Ice]
- Do you like hockey fights? That’s great! Here’s a recap of one of the craziest brawls in NHL history. [SB Nation]
- NHL players won’t be participating in the Olympics and it appears KHL players may not either. Regardless, though, that shouldn’t stop you from tuning in. [ESPN]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.