Knights Nuggets: Mustaches have been shaved
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights lost to the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday, but it wasn’t due to a poor performance. [KOI]
- It’s now December, and that means several Knights players have shaved off their Movember mustaches. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- We decided to rank Golden Knights players based on their celebrations. [KOI]
In other news...
- All-time Golden Knights great Brendan Leipsic has been waived by the Vancouver Canucks. [HockeyBuzz]
- Some guy named William Nylander signed with the Maple Leafs this weekend? I’ve never heard that name before, and I have no idea why everyone is so relieved about it. [ESPN]
- The NHL’s expansion to Seattle is basically guaranteed, but we still have no idea when the new franchise will actually take the ice. [The Province]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.