Knights Nuggets: Numb
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- We all know what happened last night, folks. If for some crazy reason you’d like to relive it, here you go. [KOI]
- Jonathan Marchessault didn’t hold back when asked about the five-minute major assessed to Cody Eakin. [ESPN]
- Gerard Gallant got buck with Peter DeBoer yesterday, though, so that was, and still is, pretty funny! [KOI]
In other news...
- The Maple Leafs blew it. Again. Against the Bruins. Another year with no Canadian team winning the Stanley Cup. [Stanley Cup Of Chowder]
- In case you didn’t know (you probably already do), the NHL playoffs are way better than the NBA playoffs. [For The Win]
- Maybe the NHL shouldn’t change the playoff format? [The Hockey News]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.