Knights Nuggets: Paul Stastny is very close to making his anticipated return
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights have been playing Marc-Andre Fleury a whole lot lately. Maybe a little more than they should. [KOI]
- Paul Stastny participated in full for the Golden Knights’ practice on Tuesday, and it’s looking like he’s very, very close to returning to the lineup. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- Oscar Lindberg has been playing pretty well recently, and Vegas’ third line is reaping the benefits of it. [Las Vegas Sun]
In other news...
- As Knights fans were when Brendan Leipsic was traded away last season, Canucks fans aren’t exactly thrilled about the 24-year-old being placed on waivers (and claimed by the Kings). [Nucks Misconduct]
- Want to know who will be playing for the new Seattle franchise in 2021? We’d tell you, but we have no idea. The folks over at The Athletic took a stab at it, though! [The Athletic]
- According to ESPN, a horse was a better athlete than Alex Ovechkin in 2018. Because that makes sense.
ESPN The Magazine named its 20 most dominant athletes of 2018, with @Simone_Biles grabbing top honors followed by @EliudKipchoge, @dc_mma, @jutanugarn and @katieledecky in the top five. pic.twitter.com/Tc3oJpX449— Mark J. Burns (@markjburns88) December 11, 2018
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.