Knights Nuggets: Reid Duke’s stay in Vegas is already over
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights earned their fifth straight victory at home on Sunday. Here’s what we learned from the win. [KOI]
- Reid Duke was called up just a few days ago, but he’s already being sent back down to the AHL. [Golden Knights]
- Sports are becoming more and more prevalent in Las Vegas, and the Golden Knights are to thank for that. [The Athletic]
In other news...
- It’s looking like Coyotes goalie Antti Raanta could miss the rest of the season. [NHL]
- The 2019 World Junior Championship schedule is officially here! [NHL]
- Imagine Dragons will perform at the College Football Playoff National Championship. It’s a good thing the Knights aren’t involved in that in any way shape or form. [ESPN]
- Things aren’t going too well for the Blues.
Robert Bortuzzo and Zach Sanford scrap during Blues hockey practice today. The Blues have lost 10 of its past 14 games #fightSZN @BizNasty2point0 @ryanwhitney6 @RearAdBsBlog @MikeGrinnell_ @spittinchiclets pic.twitter.com/ijWXgtQQEE— Avery (@Avery_188) December 10, 2018
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.