Knights Nuggets: Seattle takes another leap forward in its pursuit for a hockey team
Start your morning off by reading up on some hockey news.
Let’s get to the links:
- The Golden Knights got their butts kicked against the Los Angeles Kings two nights in a row and it certainly was not awesome. [Knights On Ice]
- Vegas came really close to trading for Erik Karlsson, but things ended up falling through. Here’s why the deal never materialized. [Knights On Ice]
- Seattle sold 10,000 season tickets in just 12 minutes. And the city technically doesn’t even have a hockey team yet. [SB Nation]
- Want to know what Seattle’s hockey team will look like when it is officially awarded a team? Here’s one possibility. [The Hockey News]
- It looks like player tracking in the NHL could very well become a thing within the next few years or so. [ESPN]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.