Knights Nuggets: The Golden Knights have an airplane
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- At No. 9 on our Top 25 Under 25 countdown comes the Golden Knights’ very own battering ram, forward William Carrier. [KOI]
- If you haven’t heard Jermaine Loewen’s story, you really need to. Impossible not to root for him. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- It’s looking like there may be more than just one spot up for grabs on the Golden Knights’ blue line. [The Athletic]
- The Golden Knights officially have their very own airplane.
It’s so beautiful 😍 ✈️ #VegasBorn pic.twitter.com/li2k72qVqm— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) September 10, 2019
In other news...
- Evidently Penguins forward Evgeni Malkin was going to request a trade if Phil Kessel wasn’t shipped off this summer. [The Athletic]
- Tomas Hertl is very, very good, and he might be a problem for the Golden Knights next season. [The Hockey News]
- It appears the NHL and NHLPA are building some momentum toward coming up with a new labor deal. [ESPN]
- Alex Ovechkin has had some real bad luck over the last couple days. [NHL]
- The Coyotes got a puppy!
We're so excited to officially welcome the newest member of #OurPack, Luna! 😍— Arizona Coyotes (@ArizonaCoyotes) September 9, 2019
Details: https://t.co/FASqpceD0h pic.twitter.com/ChVcG7hGyw
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.