Knights Nuggets: The Golden Knights have their very own doughnut
Start your morning off by reading up on some hockey news.
Let’s get to the links:
- What did we learn from the Golden Knights’ 4-1 loss to the Philadelphia Flyers? Well, sometimes a hot goalie just can’t be beat. [Knights On Ice]
- If you didn’t see Henderson native Hailey Dawson drop the puck before Vegas’ game against Philadelphia Sunday night, you’ll definitely want to check it out. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- The Golden Knights officially have their own doughnut, thanks to the folks at Krispy Kreme. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- Team USA women’s hockey is looking good early on in the Olympics coming off a 3-1 win over Finland. [SB Nation]
- The NHL trade deadline is looming, so here’s your one-stop shop for the many rumors flying about. [SB Nation]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.