Knights Nuggets: We shouldn’t have made fun of Martin Jones
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The pope is a Golden Knights fan, which obviously means there’s a Stanley Cup parade coming to Vegas very soon. [KOI]
- William Karlsson is going to want a long-term deal. Can the Knights afford to give it to him? [SinBin.vegas]
- The Golden Knights players participating in the World Hockey Championship seem to be having fun.
🇨🇦 SCORES!— TSN (@TSN_Sports) May 10, 2019
On the PP, @GoldenKnights teammates Jonathan Marchessault, Mark Stone and Shea Theodore connect to get @HC_Men on the board!
1-1 | #IIHFWorlds pic.twitter.com/sY3OgJFey8
In other news...
- Remember how we were all clowning on Martin Jones a few weeks ago? Yeah, well, we look really stupid now. [The Hockey News]
- The Seattle expansion franchise wants to hear the voice of the fans. What will the team be called. What will its colors be? Will there be a live guitar solo every time the team scores? [NHL]
- Paul Maurice is rightfully on the hot seat in Winnipeg. But should the Jets move on or keep him around? [Arctic Ice Hockey]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.