Knights Nuggets: William Carrier goes to IR
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Knights gave New Jersey a taste of its own medicine and it was pretty awesome. [KOI]
- Marc-Andre Fleury, Ryan Reaves and Nate Schmidt appeared on the the Spittin’ Chiclets podcast. Turns out Reaves literally hates Tom Wilson and doesn’t care about celebrities. Shocker. [Spittin’ Chiclets]
- Knights players had some takes on the National Championship, and it turns out Nate Schmidt’s pick ended up getting the W. [KOI]
- William Carrier’s on injured reserve, which stinks. But Brandon Pirri’s back, so yay! [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
In other news...
- Preseason predictions are fun, but they’re also dumb, and the New York Islanders are proving why. [The Hockey News]
- Who’s going to get moved at the trade deadline? Probably Artemi Panarin, but who can blame him? He plays in Columbus. [The Athletic]
- Brent Burns — a better kicker than Cody Parkey.
. @Burnzie88 may have a career as a field goal kicker when he is done playing hockey! pic.twitter.com/u27lSSXS1x— NHL on NBC (@NHLonNBCSports) January 8, 2019
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.