Knights Nuggets: Here come the Blues
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- It’s possible (not likely) that William Karlsson gets traded this summer. How would the Golden Knights do without him on the roster? Let’s test it out with NHL 19! [HockeyBuzz]
- How are Golden Knights forwards defensively? It may not shock you that the line with Ryan Carpenter and Tomas Nosek did not do too well in this department. [SinBin.vegas]
- Could Wolves head coach Rocky Thompson be the next hot NHL coaching candidate? [The Athletic]
- Ryan Reaves is very good at scaring his teammates (particularly Jonathan Marchessault and Nate Schmidt).
when you hide Ryan Reaves— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) May 29, 2019
and you hide a camera
you get this 😂 pic.twitter.com/ORS6608t2M
In other news...
- The Blues took down the Bruins in Game 2. The series now heads to St. Louis for Game 3 on Saturday. [NHL]
- Anders Nilsson signed a two-year contract extension with the Senators yesterday. Interesting. [Silver Seven]
- No more screwing around. Let’s make this the summer of offer sheets. [The Hockey News]
- The Bruins partnered with Barstool Sports and put their logo on the rally towels for Game 2, which is pretty damn embarrassing. [St. Louis Game Time]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.