Knights Nuggets: New coaches everywhere
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- We wrap up our player report card series with the one, the only, Zach Whitecloud. [Knights On Ice]
- The folks over at The Athletic took a stab at guessing who the Golden Knights will take with their second-round pick. [The Athletic]
- Logan Thompson’s out here schooling little kids at hockey. You truly do love to see it.
Sick moves LT 🐺#VegasBorn | @raisingcanes pic.twitter.com/MfC5CP73oT— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) June 30, 2022
In other news...
- The Bruins finally found their replacement for Bruce Cassidy behind the bench, and it’s former Stars head coach Jim Montgomery. [Stanley Cup Of Chowder]
- The Red Wings also named their head coach — Derek Lalonde, who was an assistant coach with the Lightning during their run of dominance. [Winging It In Motown]
- It sure sounds like Jesse Puljujarvi’s days of playing for the Oilers are about to come to an end. [Sportsnet]
- Bo Byram really almost got arrest at his own Stanley Cup parade.
They thought Bo Byram was a fan and tried to kick him out of his own #StanleyCup parade. 😂— Sportsnet (@Sportsnet) June 30, 2022
🎥: genn_stroud/Instagram pic.twitter.com/6nayDmhWDH
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.