Knights Nuggets: Should Vegas be going after Vladimir Tarasenko?
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights have now won seven (7!) games in a row. Oh, and they’re also on a 12-game point streak. Pretty good, in my opinion. [KOI]
- Max Pacioretty is now a father of four, and his rush to get to the hospital to see the birth of his youngest son was quite wild. [The Athletic]
- Paul Stastny is certainly looking like a pretty awesome offseason addition right about now. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- The folks over at The Hockey News think the Golden Knights should be in the running for Vladimir Tarasenko. An interesting thought on this lovely Wednesday morning. [The Hockey News]
- You’ve surely seen Ryan Reaves’ fight with Adam McQuid by now, but you’re going to watch it again.
FIGHT. Ryan Reaves drops the gloves with the much taller Adam McQuaid and he drops him. Two heavyweights go at it. pic.twitter.com/YumvGkNE4K— Ryan Quigley (@RP_Quigs) January 9, 2019
In other news...
- Remember when everyone thought Erik Karlsson was bad? Good times. Yeah, those days are long gone. [The Hockey News]
- Who will play for Team Canada in the 2020 World Cup of Hockey? It’s probably safe to assume that Connor McDavid guy will make the team. [The Athletic]
- With Mike McKenna starting in net for the Flyers yesterday, Philadelphia has now tied an NHL record for the most goalies used during a single season. Yikes. [ESPN]
- Our friends over at Jewels from the Crown ranked the worst hockey fans imaginable, and the list is absolutely fantastic. [Jewels from the Crown]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.