Knights Nuggets: Some not-so-great news on the Erik Haula front
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Erik Haula has been placed on injured reserve and that, friends, is not a good sign. [KOI]
- The Golden Knights’ third line has been, um, not great! [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- Still worried about Max Pacioretty’s slow start? Well, history says things should start turning around for him soon. [The Athletic]
In other news...
- The Coyotes just signed Jakob Chychrun to a pretty big contract extension. [Sportsnet]
- It’s looking like the NHL will have its vote on the Seattle expansion team next month. [NHL]
- Tom Wilson’s 20-game suspension has been reduced from 20 games to 14 games, because of course. [Japers’ Rink]
- The William Nylander situation continues in Toronto. [TSN]
- If you missed Tom Kuhnhackl’s goal against the Canucks last night, you need to see it immediately.
Kuhnhackl scores while on his back on the ice. pic.twitter.com/PUTC25WbJH— NHL GIFs (@NHLGIFs) November 14, 2018
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.