Knights Nuggets: Somebody do something interesting
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- We all know about the Golden Knights’ advantage at T-Mobile Arena, but it turns out even City National Arena gives them a leg up on the competition. [The Athletic]
- I talked to The Cannon’s William Chase about the possibility of Nikita Gusev being traded to Columbus. Could the Blue Jackets make it happen? [The Cannon]
In other news...
- Kaapo Kakko has officially signed his entry-level contract with the New York Rangers. [Blueshirt Banter]
- Remember Team Europe in the World Cup of Hockey? Imagine what that would look like now. [The Hockey News]
- If the Coyotes want to remain in Arizona, they should probably make sure their games are played on, you know, actual ice. [AZCentral]
- Do you ever wonder what led to Phil Kessel trying and hack off John Scott’s leg with his stick? Well, now we know.
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.