Knights Nuggets: Welcome to the show, Seattle!
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights beat the Washington Capitals last night, and it felt very, very, very nice. [KOI]
- In case you haven’t heard, Ryan Reaves laid a pretty huge hit on Tom Wilson last night. How were players in the locker room reacting to the controversial hit? [The Athletic]
In other news...
- The Golden Knights are no longer the NHL’s newest franchise. Welcome to the NHL, Seattle! [SB Nation]
- How will the addition of a 32nd team impact the Golden Knights? We can tell you! [KOI]
- You know what stinks about Seattle being granted a team, though? It makes a lockout in 2020 look even more inevitable. [The Hockey News]
- Hockey in Seattle is going to be awesome. But the team’s uniforms are probably going to be super lame.
Pay close attention to this jersey’s colour scheme. Told this will be extremely similar to what Seattle’s home jersey will look like and team colours will be. pic.twitter.com/WnjvwSE31a— David Pagnotta (@TheFourthPeriod) December 4, 2018
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.