Knights Nuggets: 2-2
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- A lot of things went wrong with the Golden Knights this season, but it certainly didn’t help that they seemed to lose their identity. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- The Golden Knights love signing players from Russia, and Andrei Kuzmenko could be next up on the list. [SinBin.vegas]
In other news...
- It was an ugly start, but the Bruins have suddenly tied their series against the Hurricanes. [Stanley Cup Of Chowder]
- The Blues also evened their series against the Wild. Tied series are sort of the theme today, by the way. [Hockey Wilderness]
- The Lightning? You won’t believe it, but they evened their series against the Maple Leafs at two games apiece. [Raw Charge]
- And finally, the Kings shut out Connor McDavid and the Oilers to tie the series 2-2. [Copper And Blue]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.