Knights Nuggets: Feeling the heat?
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights’ Reverse Retro uniforms may have leaked, and they sure are something interesting. [Knights On Ice]
- Just a few years ago, Las Vegas had no major sports teams at all, and now it’s a hotbed for pro sports. What changed? [The Athletic]
- Should Jack Eichel be feeling the heat going into this season? According to some people, absolutely. [Yahoo! Sports]
In other news...
- NHL fans got their first glimpse of Juraj Slafkovsky and Shane Wright in their NHL sweaters at the NHLPA Rookie Showcase. [NHL]
- Regardless of whether it’s due to a change of scenery or better linemates, there are a bunch of players poised to break out this season. [ESPN]
- Keith Kinkaid has a Happy Gilmore mask, and it’s kind of amazing.
Tap, tap, taparoo...— NHL (@NHL) September 6, 2022
Keith Kinkaid pays tribute to the iconic Happy Gilmore movie with this incredible new paint job. 😎
(🎥: @blockaid1) pic.twitter.com/xMWEysvtTR
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.