Knights Nuggets: New guys!
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights added a guy with two Stanley Cup victories behind the bench, and they also named Sean Burke the director of goaltending. [Knights On Ice]
- Shea Theodore may not be a defensive stalwart, but his abilities with the puck on his stick make his shortcomings in the D-zone pretty irrelevant. [Knights On Ice]
- It would be pretty awesome if the Golden Knights manage to dethrone the Avalanche next season. But how can they do it? [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
In other news...
- The injuries players fight through to compete for the Stanley Cup are absolutely insane. Brayden Point was playing with a tear in his quad. Insanity. [Raw Charge]
- Bob McKenzie’s final draft ranking is here, and Shane Wright is no longer No. 1 on his list. Uh oh! [TSN]
- Here are some names you’ll want to keep track of as the trade chatter picks up in the coming weeks. [Sportsnet]
- Gabriel Landeskog’s daughter took a sip out of the Stanley Cup and it was absolutely adorable. [NHL]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.